Tatiana Tennis, Zack Attack, Buddy the Ball, and Bella the Ball venture off the court to spend the day conquering their fears. Their day becomes super challenging and even dangerous when an Evil Russian Hacker is out to ruin them through fake social media news, police cons and more.
Instill a free program to introduce youth to a fun means of staying active and being healthy through the game of tennis.
Introducing a pathway for youth to learn how to play tennis and available options to continue playing.
1) School assembly to share fun stories hosted by Brando (Additionally bring in Buddy mascot or Buddy inflatable display, as well as local tennis coach and mini net to demonstrate and interact with students)
2) Send home flyer / sign-up form for a free after school tennis program (at school)
3) Conduct free 4-6 week tennis after school program (at school)
4) Graduation Day / playoff tournament with prizes at local nearby tennis club
See more information at https://www.buddytheballworld.com/
PUT A BOUNCE IN YOUR STEP
"Brandon is a fantastic person to have around in all types of tennis environments. Without fail Brandon brings an abundance of energy, enthusiasm, knowledge, care and professionalism to any situation. In my opinion Brandon is a great coach, training partner, planner and the ideal person to throw around ideas to maximize your game or experience."
-Jake Eames, former ATP player, career high rank 605
"I would like to recommend Brandon Christopher as a strong player, passionate coach and person of high character."
- Jeff Beaman, former University of Idaho Head Men's Tennis Coach
"After working alongside Brandon, I have a lot of respect for him as a coach. Beyond his expansive knowledge, he's enthusiastic about the sport and about the development of the players around him."
- Alun Jones, former ATP player, career high rank 123
"Brandon is an awesome hitting partner and traveling coach. He has a great attitude towards life and training and his motivation on and off the court has helped me, even when training days were tough. In this sport you really need someone who can support you through everything and Brandon is one of those people."
- Alison Bai, former WTA player, career high rank 397